LAST UPDATED: NOV. 18TH 2020
Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from you, including:
- Location: We may use various technologies to learn your geographic location, including by collecting your IP address or other device information, which may depend on your device’s settings for location services.
- Device information: When you visit our Website, use our Apps, interact with our Social Media Pages or online ads, or open our emails, we may learn about your browser, device type, IP address, internet service provider, the name and version of your operating system, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit, the pages you visit, and any search terms you enter.
- Contact information: We may collect contact information, which includes personal information (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address, billing address, shipping address, and payment card information) that you knowingly provide when you use the Website or the App.
- Payment details: Your payment details may be collected in connection with an order, including payment card information.
- Call records, email records, video, and chat logs: If you call, email, or chat with us, we may keep records of those conversations.
- Shopping history: We may keep track of your shopping history with us, including the items you purchase, return, or exchange.
- Website / App interactions: We may collect information about your interactions with our Website and Apps, including pages visited, links clicked, buttons clicked, mouse movement, scroll behavior, and non-sensitive keystroke activity. This information could include personal information, depending on what information you provide.
- Submitted content: We collect any content you submit to our Website, App, Social Media Pages, or to us in person, including sound-related files, photos, videos, or reviews.
- Social media usage: We may receive information about people who visit and interact with our Social Media Pages.
How Your Information is Collected
We may collect the information described above directly from you, from third parties we partner with, or through cookies or other automated means. These sources may include:
- You: We collect information directly from you, whenever you: make a purchase, visit our Website, use our App, contact us with questions or comments, upload content to our Website or Social Media Pages, respond to a survey, or fill out any forms on our Website, App, or Social Media Pages.
- Your device or browser: Certain information is automatically collected from your device or browser and analyzed when you visit our Website, interact with our Social Media Pages or online advertising, or open our emails.
- Third parties: We work with third parties who provide services to us such as payment processors, analytics, or advertising companies. Your information may be collected and processed independently in accordance with the third party’s own privacy notices. These third parties may share information they have collected with us.
- Social media platforms: Social media platforms may share information with us. You can learn more about how social media platforms collect and use your information by reviewing their privacy policies and settings.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
- Fulfillment: Fulfilling your orders and other requests, including processing payments and delivering packages.
- Advertising: Presenting advertising online and via email, or other communication channels, including through partnerships with social media platforms and internet search engines.
- Understanding our customers: Analyzing your activity with us (including your interactions with our Website, App, and Social Media Pages or other forms of communication) and monitoring the effectiveness of our advertising and communications.
- Communications: Communicating with you, including responding to your requests and asking for feedback through surveys or other messages.
- Customer experience: Serving content on our Website, App, and Social Media Pages, developing our products and services, and constantly improving our customers’ experience, including but not limited to, troubleshooting customer service issues and improving Website functionality.
- Security: Protecting us and our customers from fraud, security threats, and other illegal or harmful activity.
- Legal obligations: Complying with legal and regulatory requirements and responding to requests from courts or other government bodies.
How We Share Information with Service Providers and Third Parties and for What Purposes
We may share personal information with third parties for certain purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Service providers: We partner with third parties to assist with many aspects of our business, including fulfilling orders, analyzing your interests and activity on our Website, App, and Social Media Pages, and helping us communicate with customers. These third parties may provide services related to any of the purposes described in How We Use Your Information, and we may share with them any types of information described in Information We Collect. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected. Some of these third parties may be located outside the United States. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices.
- Marketing providers: We partner with third parties to assist with the advertising and marketing of our business. We may share with them the types of information described in How We Use Your Information. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected.
- Other third parties: We will disclose information about you, including to government bodies or law enforcement agencies, when we believe it to be necessary for compliance with the law or to protect our Website and App users, our Website and App, or the public. When we have co-branded or sponsored services, when we host a site, or when we join with other parties to provide specific services, we may share your personal information with the third parties involved.
- Sharing with acquired or acquiring company: If Space Gravity GmbH were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or if we acquire another business entity or are involved in a corporate reorganization or other change of control, or if we sell substantially all the assets of a division, affiliate, or subsidiary, some or all of the personal information collected about you could be shared with the acquiring or acquired company.
Your Privacy Choices
You can control the information we collect and use in the following ways:
- Location information: You can disable location-based services on your mobile device or web browser by adjusting the settings on your device or browser. This will prevent our Website or App from accessing your location information. Note that some services may not be available if you disable location-based services.
- Online advertising: For information about opting out of third-party advertising, visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices or https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN. You will leave this Website for a separately managed online site where you can specify your preferences. You can also click on the icon that may appear on some of our advertising served through this technology. We may use more than one third-party company for placing this advertising, which would require you to opt out of each company.
We do not knowingly or purposefully request or collect personal information from any person under the age of 16 years old. If you believe that your child under the age of 16 has submitted personal information to us in connection with our Website or App, please contact us at email@example.com
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Although we use measures designed to protect your personal information, in general, information transmitted through the Internet may not be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the Internet or stored in our databases. Your transmissions are, therefore, at your own risk.
Supported Web Browsers and Do Not Track Signals
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties (“Third-Party Sites”). We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Third-Party Sites so that you understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on Third-Party Sites.
For your privacy related questions, comments, and concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org